Uvune.com ("we", "us", “ the website”, “this website”, “ the site”, “this site”, “platform”) recognizes the essence of privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
The personal information that we may collect about you can be largely grouped into:
If you are an agent/representative or employee of any buyer or seller or a sole trader buyer or seller:
- you will be asked to provide certain contact information that is necessary for the registering for an account on the website on behalf of a Buyer or Seller. Further information that you may be required to provide include name, address, phone number, email address, job title and department;
- you will be asked to provide certain identity information, tax registration and/or related information about your business, such as your company name, business type and industry, corporate registration details and information about your business license;
- if you are a Seller we will also ask you to provide details about the goods and products that you intend to sell via the website and details about your sales/transactions on Uvune.com
- if you are a Buyer we will also ask you to provide details or preferences about the goods and products that you may be interested in buying via the website and any details or preferences relevant to your purchases;
- if you are successfully certified by Uvune.com as a blogger or an influencer, in addition to the information mentioned above, we may also collect your live stream videos, your social media account names and profile photos, and posts or comments made by other users of the site;
- in connection with the enhancement of transactions, purchases and payments via the website, you will be asked to provide certain payment information. This might include bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and their expiration dates, and security code and tracking information from cheques or money orders to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured via the site;
- we will process any information provided to us in connection with disputes or to support complaints in connection with the website or goods and/or services purchased via the site. Keep in mind, buyers and/or sellers may submit complaints regarding the products and services on the site and/or disputes between the buyers and sellers to the site and under such circumstances, we will process data provided to us by buyers and/or sellers that is relevant to the disputes or complaints submitted. This may include health data of end-users (which may include minors as applicable) of products purchased on the website to the extent relevant to the disputes or complaints that are being reviewed by the website and to the extent that the individual(s) has provided their explicit consent to their data being shared with us for the purposes of handling the complaints and/or settling the disputes.
- Information you submit to the website for publication may be made publicly available on the website and therefore accessible by any internet user. You should exercise discretion when deciding what information you submit to us for publication.
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes
- verifying your identity and conducting security checks, know-your-customer checks and anti-money laundering diligence and background checks in order to set up user accounts
- setting up / administering user accounts, including providing log-in IDs and developing an on-site account or profile;
- providing users with customer service support; responding to queries, feedback, and managing claims and/or disputes;
- enhancing communication between buyers and sellers via the website, processing transactions and settlement made via the site between buyers and sellers , assessing fund withdrawal requests from sellers;
- providing logistics and warehousing services (including, without limitation, customs clearance declarations via the site);
- facilitating customs clearance declarations / applications via the website;
- assessing and monitoring account security and transaction risks of users of Uvune.com, detecting and preventing fraud, money laundering and other security incidents;
- personalizing our marketing and communications with you based on your browsing records, and your order history;
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the site, and to improve the product offerings and services on Uvune.com, including, for example, using anonymized data for machine learning purposes
- identifying, developing and marketing and advertising products and services that we believe you will value, including across browsers and devices, in accordance with applicable laws. Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. Where we are required by applicable law, we will seek your consent prior to sending you communications for marketing purposes
- if you are a buyer, we will share details of the last viewed products on the site to enable Sellers to contact you with details of products and/or services that might interest you. We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you (such as archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes) if and where this is permitted by applicable data protection laws.
We may disclose (or provide access to) personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Other users of the site where necessary in connection with the facilitation of purchases and communications made between you and the other users.
- To our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations where we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or protect your vital interests or those of any other person, we may also disclose and transfer your personal information or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws.
We retain your personal information as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so for example to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
As a user of this website, your rights are:
- The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information when it is based on our legitimate interests, and separately the right to object to direct marketing.
- The right to ask us, in some situations, to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- The right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected.